Argan Oil leave in conditioner.

July 03, 2012

I have tried a lot of leave in conditioners as my hair is very fine and sometimes impossible to brush when wet...I got recommended this oil from a friend and I would honestly never use anything else! The smell is so amazing! I spray a generous amount on to my damp hair then brush it through..this completely de tangles my hair and leaves it in so much better condition! I got this from Sallys for £15.00...sounds like a lot but its so worth it as i'm sure it would work for any type of hair! They also do a shampoo and conditioner that i am eyeing up :) It really does what it says on the packaging...it is a miricale for hair! ....argan oil is full of ingrediants that revitalise the natural oils in your hair and is proving very popular!

You Might Also Like

0 comments