Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm

April 08, 2016

I hadn't really heard much rave about the Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm before, but I had a few points to spend on my Boots card and I came across this - anything with radiance in the title I'm suckered in to straight away so I thought I'd give it a go!

tube of Boots Botanics Radiance Balm all bright

The way I've been using this is to apply it after my moisturiser and primer. I wouldn't feel comfortable just using this as my every day moisturiser as I don't feel like it nourishes my skin as much as my normal cream does, so I kind of use this just to add extra glow to my skin. I pop some just on top of my cheek bones so once I've put my foundation on it peeps through and gives my skin a lovely glow.

arm with swatch of Boots Botanics Radiance Balm all bright

The consistency is quite runny and a little bit goes a long way. I have also tried adding this into my foundation but I didn't feel like it worked as well as other products I own, like the MAC strobe cream or MAC lustre drops so I don't suggest using it for that purpose.
Another tip is if you're wanting that J-Lo bronzy glow for a night out I pop a little bit on my collar bone, shins of my legs and a little bit on the tops of my shoulders to make your skin illuminate. Beautiful when you have a nice tan!

open tube of Boots Botanics Radiance Balm all bright

Overall this product has really impressed me and I'm considering exploring more from the Botanics range to see if there are any other hidden gems.

You Might Also Like

0 comments