New Dior Nail Polish Collection...

April 09, 2013

So Dior have brought out a new range of nail polishes/lipsticks and Addict Glosses. They truly are beautiful...the two polishes that intrigued me were the clear gel top coat and 643 Diablotine.

Now when I first heard of the gel top coat I thought how can this possibly look like a gel top coat without having to cure it under a UV lamp? But it really does look amazing! ...it hardens into a thick clear coat and feels very strong also leaving an amazing shine and MEGA quick drying! This retails at £18 but really is worth the money as it will last for ages!

The other nail polish I picked up was 643 Diablotine...a very summery coral/red with glitter flecks throughout (although these are very discreet) the way these polishes apply on the nail are so luxurious and easy to work with (especially as I am not the most precise when applying nail polish, so the easiest the better for me) again it's so quick drying and is very pigmented...you could get away with one coat but I would always suggest two so it looks perfect :)

Picture below is 643 Diablotine and gel top coat...










You Might Also Like

0 comments