Dior...Nude Collection!

September 14, 2012

Dior Nude Collection!

Today I would like to share with you my thoughts on a few products from the New Dior Nude range..As a Dior employee I've been lucky enough to try a few of the products and to give my honest opinion on them..

So to start with I was given the Dior Skin Nude foundation...the formulation is so much nicer to work with and is easy to build coverage...It sits very nicely on the skin and doesn't look cakey or heavy...I'm a very big fan of having a foundation on that lets my skin breathe underneath so the end result is a nice fresh and dewy finish...you defiantly get this with this foundation...retailing at £31.00 the quality is soooo worth the money...long lasting..glowing and leaves the skin plumped...what more could you want from a foundation? :)

Next is the 3 colour eyeshadow palette (651 Nude Glow) you get a beautiful shimmer that looks fabulous in the inner corners of the eyes and in the middle of the eyelid...it creates a healthy looking glow and radiance to the eyes..you also get a deeper neutral brown which looks lovely when contouring the eye socket...a black eyeshadow is also in the palette but adding a little water to this will also create a beautiful eyeliner. All in all this is the perfect palette for anyone who loves a neutral eye...compact and small enough to throw in your handbag for touch ups and for nights out..it also comes with a mirror inside..which again is an added bonus! This retails at £31.00 also..but for 3 high end eye shadows to me personally this is a bargain.

Last but not least is the Rouge Dior Lipstick in 169 Grege....now this lipstick makes me feel a million dollars...from the moment I pull it out of the packaging I feel 100% more glamorous! The colour is one of 10 shades but Grege is the actual colour that Natalie Portman is wearing on the advertisement for this collection...the consistency is creamy and extremely moisturizing...its the perfect nude shade for any skin tone..its also long lasting..as I had this on the whole day yesterday and with only a very few touch ups ...which is a result! :) retails at £25.00..which some might think is a bit steep for a lipstick..but you do defiantly pay for quality!

Now I must say that Dior packaging is one of my favorite of all the high end brands out there..very feminine and girlie...and makes you feel special with each different product..like that product was especially made for you! I cannot wait to try some of the other products from this range :)






You Might Also Like

5 comments