My Holy Grail...Spot Zapper!

July 19, 2012

My secret to clearer skin is this little beauty....Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control...My god this stuff is amazing! As you can see i've nearly used the whole bottle (lasted me about a month  and a half) and will deffiently be re-purchasing. Packed with spot fighting ingredients you really do see the difference it makes on your skin....although it can be a little bit drying but you can fix that with a good moisturiser. Every night before bed i thoroughly cleanse my skin then apply a few squirts to my cotton pad and wipe over my face in upward and outward movements....It can make your skin sting a little bit when going over blemishes but to me this means its working lol!! I got mine from boots £3.99..but is nearly always on offer...so worth given it a go as its done my skin wonders :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments