Day 2 Night Mascara Review...

July 23, 2012

Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara...(7.99)

I've been trying this mascara out for a few months now...usually I am the ultimate fan of Loreal Telescopic and swore that i would always stick to that..but recently i fancied a bit of a change :)

Thought I would try this out as I have read/heard a lot of good things about it!

The conecept of the Day 2 Night affect really did draw me in to this product...although I always like having thick full lashes in the day aswell as night so tend to use both parts of the mascara!

I apply 1 coat of the "length" part..then 2 coats of the "volume" part..I must say that this does make my eyelashes very long and thick! But I cant help but prefer the Loreal Telescopic....I find it much easier to work with and find that it grabs on to every eyelash! saying that this is a good alternative especially if you dont want as heavy looking eyes in the day!

This was the finished result after applying all 3 coats....






You Might Also Like

6 comments