Benefit High Beam!

July 02, 2012

Ive always wanted this highlighter....after literally scraping the last tiny amount out of my little sample one i decided to go out and purchase the full size one! This product would literally last you FOREVER! My little sample lasted me aggggessssss...and trust me it has had a lot of use! Its such a beautiful highlight colour to pop onto the top of your cheekbones for a fabulous glow! Its a very "pinky" colour with a tiny bit of sheen (no one wants pure glitter on their face aye) lol! I place this on the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose and just under my eyebrows to give my eyes a lift! I paid £18.50 for this (which i think is great as this will last you ages) I've also been eyeing up moon beam..so might purchase a little sample of this and see if i like enough to get that too! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments