Real Techniques Brushes!

July 01, 2012

Wow!! These brushes are amazing....I've had my eye on these for a few months now after reading reviews and always being a dedicated fan of PixieWoo.....i must say that these brushes are really amazing! I purchased the core collection £21.99 and the stippling brush £11.99! I mostly wanted the core collection for the contour brush, i was curious to see if this would contour my cheekbones more as it has a more denser brush to really get under my cheekbones and buff in that bronzer!!I can honestly say hand on heart that this is my favorite brush already and I've only had it two days! The other brushes are just as amazing specially the stippling brush...easy to work with and to get in all them nooks and crannies! I'll keep you updated the more i use the other brushes :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments