My Everyday Makeup Products!

June 29, 2012

So I thought I would post my cant live without everyday makeup products! These go everywhere with me if I just want a simple makeup look for the day :) so...MAC studio fix fluid!...the ultimate foundation in my opinion! Great coverage and extremely easy to work with! I haven't the best of skin so this helps with hiding them awful blemishes! After I use MAC studio finih concealer..this is a heavy concealer so I only apply this where needed! To hold that makeup and to make it last I finish with MAC mineralise powder in shade medium! Then spritz a little bit of MAC fix+ this will help keep your makeup on a lot longer specially in humid weather! Then I use my favourite all time MAC blush in well dressed on the apples of my cheeks, then benefit hoola bronzer to contour my cheekbones, then highlighting,which is my favourite part of makeup...just pat a bit on the tops of your cheekbones and down the centre of your nose...this gives the illusion of airbrushed skin! Fill in my eyebrows with MAC shadow corduroy...then use a white eyeliner in your waterline for brighter looking eyes! Then finish it all off with a few coats of Rimmel day2night mascara which I love!! Lots of love avz xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments